1. What sector is your company involved in?
Manufacturing compressible plastic tubing.
2. What is your company’s vision?
The vision for La Cazadora, S.A. de C.V. is to maintain our position year after year as leaders in the manufacturing of compressible plastic tubing in terms of innovation, quality and service.
3. Do you think your country is concerned with behaving responsibly?
Yes, I think there is an interest in our country in doing different things on issues of social responsibility, however, I think it is an issue that has not been adequately publicized in all sectors of the country.
4. For those companies who practice CSR, how do you think it improves their working environment?
For businesses like ours that practice social responsibility, some of the improved areas are internal and external communication, working environment, an improved corporate image, security and respect amongst all employees, and awareness of everything related to voluntary work.
5. What do you think would change in society if more businesses achieved certification in WORLDCOB-CSR 2011.3?
It would improve the quality of life and surroundings in society as well as the ideology of how to behave responsibly in people’s everyday encounters in order to live in a better world.
6. What challenges will your company take on by being certified in WORLDCOB-CSR 2011.3?
Being able to demonstrate that we are consistent in our actions in accordance with the established standards.
7. What Corporate Social Responsibility projects does your company have?
Continuing to promote volunteering on a large scale and to continuously improve our established management system for corporate social responsibility.
8. In what ways do you think your company has supported the development of your own community?
Offering employment opportunities, supporting issues on security and surveillance, donations in kind, participating in community support campaigns.
9. Do you think CSR is a passing trend or do you feel it has come to be part of any business that considers itself responsible?
I believe that social responsibility must be a way of life that enables us to live in a better world.
Mr. Fernando Sánchez Jiménez
Quality and Audit Manager