- What is the line of business of your company?
2. What is the vision of your company?
Agropacking Export S.A., will seek to consolidate its operations with sustained growth in mango and incorporation of new activities such as grape, lemon, and avocado looking for an annual operation.
3. Do you think your country is interested in acting responsibly? Why must companies be interested in it?
Yes, I think it’s time to transform “concerns” into “actions” so we can develop new strategies to consolidate these actions.
4. Which aspects do you think the Business Social Responsibility improves in the environment of companies that practice it?
Competitiveness in their operations, guarantee for its customers and suppliers to improve the working environment for their workers
5. Which changes do you consider would have the society if more companies were able to obtain the WORLDCOB-CSR 2011.2 Certificate?
A society that is fair, based on good values and principles.
6. Which challenges does your company assume when obtaining the revalidation of the WORLDCOB-CSR 2011.2 Certification?
Continuous improvement and compliance with established commitments.
7. Which projects of Business Social Responsibility does your company have?
Creation and implementation of a cradle garden, free medical care, etc.
8. ¿How do you think your company has contributed to the development of your community?
Creating jobs, supporting young people in terms of employment and emotional advice regarding training in the workplace.
9. ¿Do you think Business Social Responsibility is a trend or has become a part of each company considered responsible?
CSR has to be part of every company. Strategies should be based on the reality of each one of these companies so they can consolidate according to their economic growth.
ING. HUGO ALBERTO VASQUEZ HUERTA
AGROPACKING EXPORT S.A